Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

week end fun

 Yay , when my mum wake me up she said today  we are going horse riding at the beach. But first we had to go and finish panting the horse float……..



 ( this is

 shadow

 at my

 house)







When we arrived

at 

the beach  we 

unloaded the horses

Next We went

Two go for a swim

And for a walk. When my mums horse Gus  was splashing water everywhere we also went to the fish and chip shop what happened Next……..                                                        




This is

 GUS 

in

 the 

Wate

 





When we arrived at

the

Fish and cipe shop, we bought a $3 pack chipWhen

we walked back pack Gus starred stealing the chips and  when shadow (my point)

Tried to tip the pack of chips out of my hand


( Gus and shadow have been together saints they where one years old)




No comments:

Post a Comment