Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

time travel Stone age

 Stones stones stones there are stones evry where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Do you know where me and Bella are?.....Yes I now the stone age.


we are on a mission we have to find the Grace greatest beautiful-est cave paintings oh you know what I mean Well I'll get to the job now So we both have to try and find it as soon as possible. 


We flew through the porthole Me and Bella fell 1000 feet Well I thought it was a million I was scared but I felt something in the air? was it no I don't think it was but it might be just keep on reading ….. It was MAGICI was even more frightened than before I mean I was freaked out !!!Minion Bella smell something in the air Bella said “It is meat to be cooked on a fire” Theri Cave people small tiny big giant and all kinds of sizes you can imagine.


It smelled like rotten eggs it was very grosePlay notice us they look the rain and I noticed there was something rattling behind me a sabre tooth tiger was Emerging from behind the rocks Calum I was scared we ran but the missile the caveman doing with signs and showing us that we should stop and then Me and bella thought it was the right thing to listen to them It was the right we almost could have been dead sabre tooth Tigers jumped and if we would have moved one more step  forward it would us killed us We found they can horror by the make any sense because the cave people were pounding on us and trying  to attack us like the sabre tooth tiger …….


(Some facts about cave.The Stone Age began about 4 million years ago when the first people lived in Africa,First people arrived in Britain about 700.000 years ago.)


I was trying to talk to Bella but she wasn't  listening to me she had fainted I was sure she was going to wake up again but then had been a week long already I tried to lift her up but she fell down about 5 miters i was shocked


Bella waked up slowly “ are you OK i said “.Bella said “ why are you  laughing hahahahaha) you fell about 5 meters and you didn't skrsch your self.


I see colour do you mean colour you're just joking there's no colour in the stone age  its just gray I think its the painting come on let's go When we touched it with swirl and dashed around and then we were home again.






1 comment:

  1. This is a very descriptive story Anik. I like how you described the rotten egg smell and my favourite word you used is emerge. Well done on using speech marks. Thanks for sharing your writing.

    ReplyDelete