Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2021

anchint Rome

 Crash I woke up Bella standing in  front of my bed their was a note Lying in front of my bed There was nothing standing on the letter but then I picked it up and we  flew through a portal Flash there was something standing on the letter do this journal or your pay  when your older do it with your friend or your suffer your life You will find your way home when you tuch the Gladiator Then your get teleported home.


Boom crash there were was so loud My ears were about to pop out We saw the Colosseum but it wasn't it was hold not destroyed and it's falling off and crumbling away like an hour world I said to Bella They were real men fighting there and 400 miles smell like wee. Bella Fainted again With every step I took she Woke up again but being close to eyes and fell Closed.



One of the guards saw us and he sent 1,000 troops after us The rain like the wind away we were huffing and puffing we Harley could run anymore That was horrible because there were no Rocks to hide and caves I like the Stone Age way more in this Mater Run run I said to my friend Bella and we ran like the wind even though we couldn't run anymore The guards were standing in front of us  puff there behind us puff there were Guards standing everywhere around us We were surrounded by ancient Roman……..What did we get us in two.
we should never have touched that piece of paper.

We could hear them fighting in the arena oh no said Bella what have we will land in the arena We her the guards walking down the steps and talking Loud They Threw us some milk and break hard bread into our cell There were rats everywhere was like a nightmare staying in that cell Well that was probably what they wanted. There was a note under the cup that said


The bottom of the boot said heaps affected at the moment and gladiators I was really glad they're a goddamn useful hands after i hand read it,


Then suddenly two of the gladiators coming in our sell to get us ready for the fight me Bella and had both the same idea We both  flung  ourselves on the gladiators then crash Kaboom then we where at home again.


No comments:

Post a Comment