Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

when I went to coopers beach with the horses

 

Yay, when my mum wakes me up she said today we are going horse riding at the beach.

But first, we had to go and finish panting the horse float……..


( this is Shadow at my house)

When we arrived at the beach  we  unloaded the horses Next We went Two go for a swim

And for a walk. When my mum's horse Gus was splashing water everywhere

we also went to the fish and chip shop what happened Next……..                                                        

This is Gus in the water



 





When we arrived at the Fish & Chip Shop, we bought a $3 pack chip. When

we walked backpack Gus started stealing the chips and  when shadow (my pony)

tried to tip the pack of chips out of my hand.


( Gus and shadow have been together since they were one year old)






No comments:

Post a Comment