Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

The hottest day ever.


Have you ever had a hot fun day at your school? Hm well I have we played lots of awesome activities on the hottest day.


As Mr Pickard began pouring the detergent onto the water slide I became hotter and hotter.


As the cold fresh water was slipping down the slide I was getting hotter every second I waited patiently like cows going into the milking shed. I watched kids slipping and sliding down the slide.

As I was sliding down the fun water slide I was relieved because I wasn't hot any more and I was nice and cold again Then I was So itchy because the grass was itchy. It was very annoying. After that I went To play a sponge tag with my friend Alice. I got all watery and cold but I liked it because I wasn't itchy Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment